My last entry was about how I went to the airport to see my friend. I used illness as an excuse and yeah, now I’m sick due to weather change. I got symptoms like itching, sneezing, blocked nose and so on. I think I have allergy. Damn it.
So today I went to school, for the first couple of lessons. Then we had a ‘surprise’ fire alarm and everyone had to get out of school. I went straight back home after that.
On the way home I dropped by Starbucks and bought a hot chocolate because the weather was really cold and rainy and I wore sandals xD. I usually don’t like Starbucks or any snobby café’s but I have to use up those free coupons xD. My cousin used to work there and she gave me a dozen of them. Everytime I enter Starbucks they just look at me, ‘that girl who never pays for coffee’.
I thinkt I’m very lucky at such matters. I don’t know but it’s like anyone I know works at places like McDonalds, Burger King and bakeries and so I’m able to go-eat-leave. Yeah.
I need a scrapbook like the one I had when I was in 5th grade. I still remember the cover. It was Trundle the tortoise xD. Between, what’s the difference between tortoise and turtle?
And why is this entry in english? Don’t ask me, I don’t know either…


w00t the hell :D in english?
jaa Trundle hatten wir auch! Genau dasselbe Lehrbuch! lol! tortoises sind Landschildkröten und turtles Wasserschildkröten, das is der gravierende Unterschied 8E